DESIGN OF REAL-WORLD ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING PRODUCTS USING FRONT-END 3D SIMULATION & OPTIMIZATION TECHNOLOGIES
POLOPT Products Portfolio
- Design of the real-world engineering problems using state-of-the-art 3D simulation technology for single- and multi-physics problems.
- Free-form, gradient-less optimization for direct and inverse problems, enables achievement of the top device performances, simultaneously providing the most compact design.
- Advanced Boundary Element Method (BEM), based on the novel, physics-founded, double-layer formulation, provide high-end tool for any class of electrostatic or magnetostatic engineering problems.
- Meshing required only of the interfaces between the different media (linear case). For nonlinear materials only the volumes containing the non-linear materials are discretized.
- Interfaces to the powerful CAD systems enable efficient and user-friendly handling of the complex real-world problems in the CAD-based simulations.